Catching up on TMI!

Excuse the typos and whatnot, I wanted to catch up but don’t have a lot of time to make it “perfect” but here I am joining in!  Enjoy!
 
 
1. What did you give up for lent?
NOTHING, I STOPPED DOING THAT AND STARTED GIVING THINGS UP FOR THE WHOLE MONTH SO THAT I WOULDN’T JUST GIVE UP OR MAKE A SACRIFICE ONCE A YEAR BUT ALL YEAR LONG.
2. What sexually could you never give up?
BESIDES THE ACT OF SEX ITSELF, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PLAYING WITH MYSELF.  I LOVE THE FEELING OF BRING MYSELF TO AN ORGASM OVER AND OVER AND TO GIVE THAT UP IS JUST NOT AN OPTION, EVEN FOR LENT.
3. What act would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights?
I WOULD SAY ORGASMING WOULD BE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE DAY AND NIGHT FOR 40 DAYS.  HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!
4. What sexual sacrifice have you made? Why?
SACRIFICE?  NONE.
5. Have you ever been tied to a cross or anything else?
HAVE I BEEN TIED TO A CROSS?  NO, THAT JUST SEEMS A LITTLE WEIRD.  ALTHOUGH TIED TO ANYTHING ELSE, YES, SEVERAL THINGS.  AND, I’D TO LIKE TO TIE YOU UP, TOO!
6. What part of your body do you like worshiped?
THE PART THAT MAKES ME SCREAM OUT MY ORGASM AND FALL BACK IN THROBBING ECSTACY!
7. What can your partner do to you that makes you feel true bliss?
TRUE BLISS CAN BE FOUND IN SO MANY POSITIONS AND WAYS.  BUT, I SUPPOSE MY FAVORITE WAY TO EXPERIENCE IT IS WHEN HE IS ON TOP OF ME, BRINGING ME SLOWLY TO AN ORGASM WHILE STARING STRAIGHT INTO MY EYES AND I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING HE WANTS TO SAY BUT HE SAYS NOTHING AT ALL.  FEELING THAT PASSION THAT UNFOLDS RIGHT BEFORE AN ORGASM MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HAVING ONE RIGHT NOW!
Bonus: Tell us about a time you were tempted. Did you give in or resist?
ONCE UPON A TIME, I WENT TO A GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE (SHE WASN’T REALLY MY FRIEND) AND HER BOYFRIEND OPENED THE DOOR AND LET ME IN, HE TOLD ME THAT SHE WASN’T THERE, YET.  I HAD MY EYE ON HIM FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND THE MOMENT HE SAID SHE WASN’T HOME I WANTED SO BADLY TO JUST PUSH HIM BACK AGAINST THE STAIRS AND FUCK HIM AS HARD AS I COULD POSSIBLY TAKE IT.  I RESISTED THE URGE BUT THOUGHT ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT AND COULDN’T GET MY MIND OFF OF THE FANTASY OF HAVING HIM RIGHT THEN AND THERE.  I WENT TO SLEEP THAT NIGHT COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED AND WHILE HE SLEPT JUST UP THE STAIRS FROM ME, I PLAYED WITH MYSELF UNTIL I LET OUT A WHIMPERING ORGASM INTO THE PILLOW.  IT DIDN’T SATISFY THE URGE WHATSOEVER!
SO, ONCE UPON A TIME, A FEW WEEKS AFTER THAT MOMENT, I MET HIM FOR DRINKS AND LATER WENT TO HIS CAR AND WAS ABLE TO GIVE IN TO MY URGES.  STRADDLING HIM AND FEELING THAT COCK THROB INSIDE ME JUST LIKE I WAS DYING TO WAS THE FIRST OF MANY NIGHTS OF MEETING WITH HIM AFTER HOURS.  I GAVE IN OVER AND OVER AND OVER!
 
BLOGLAND AND YOU
1. Do you write/manage another blog?
YES, I MANAGE QUITE A FEW. BUT, B’S BLVD GET’S MOST OF MY ATTENTION.
2. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us why they are on your blog roll.
1. Marriage and the Bedroom because I love Ponyboy’s writing style, sexy and fun!
2. The Bloggess because she is soooo very funny!
3. TMI, Tuesday because I love to play along!
I have many others I love but I picked these three for this time.
3. Look around your blog, tell us about two pages or links you want us to visit, be sure to provide a link to them in your answer to this question.
It’s about pussy what more do I need to say?
I wrote about the average length of sex in minutes in this post and I didn’t think too much when I wrote it but it has the most views of all my posts, for some reason.  I wish I heard from people about why they liked or didn’t like it.
4. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
I’M ANNONYMOUS, I SHARE EVERYTHING ON HERE.  I DON’T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD.  YOU’D HAVE TO ASK ME A MORE DIRECT QUESTION.
5. What’s your current obsession?
STARBUCKS TEA.  I CAN’T STOP DRINKING IT AND I NEED TO!!
Bonus: Has blogging helped or hurt your sex life?
I THINK IT HAS HELPED A LOT BECAUSE I AM ABLE TO FEEL MORE FREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN EXPERIENCE THINGS WITHOUT JUDGMENT AND INSTEAD HAVE LOTS OF COMPANY!
 
FILL ME IN!
 
1. I’m the type of person that likes to be _____ in bed.
SLEEPING
2. If the sexiest person I know propositioned me for sex, I would _____.
ASK HOW HE LIKES IT.
3. The worst part about _____ when I am naked is _____.
DOCTORS – THE PROBE BEING COLD!
4. I regret my first _____.
RED BULL BECAUSE IT TAKES ALL MY STRENGHT TO STOP!
5. The last sexual/kinky thing I expected to like was _____.
ANAL SEX
 
6. Recently, I _____ someone.
FUCKED
Bonus: You have been kidnapped by lesbians and dragged into a lesbian orgy, what are you going to do?
ENJOY MYSELF THOROUGHLY! AND, HONESTLY, DO YOU HAVE TO KIDNAP ME?  YOU COULD JUST GIVE ME A DATE AND TIME.
 
FANTASY AND ROLE PLAY
1. To spice things up in the bedroom, how adventurous are you willing to be? (select one)
a. I have never role-played before and will need a lot of instruction.
b. I have tested the waters, but never acted out anything scripted.
c. I have got my feet wet and want more!
d. Dive in head first – nothing is too deep.
I HAVE DONE B BUT WILL CHOOSE D.  I LOVE DRESS UP BUT IM NOT A ROLE PLAYING TYPE OF GIRL.
2. What scenario peaks your interest most? Why?
a. Romantic and sensual
b. Playful and fun
c. Kinky! I want it all.
OH, THIS IS HARD.  I LIKE THEM ALL BUT IF I HAVE TO GO WITH ONE IT WOULD BE C!  BECAUSE, LIKE IT SAYS, I WANT IT ALL!
3. Which of these is closest to your ideal setting for a fantasy?
a. A brothel
b. A dungeon
c. A bedroom
d. A prison cell
C, THE REST ISN’T MY TYPE OF THING.
4. Which of the following toys would be prominently featured in your fantasy? (select one)
a. Feathers and whipped cream
b. Handcuffs, panty hose, and a necktie
c. Whips and chains
d. Ice cubes and a cold beer
B IS DEFINITELY A PART OF MY FANTASIES.
5. It is time to take your sexy self to fantasy island, which fantasy will you bring to life to rock your lover’s world?
a. The Sassy Sexy Jersey Whore (Gaudy, Flashy, Showy…totally Jersey!)
b. Kinky Cook (It’s all about the spice! Heating things up in the kitchen.)
c. Naughty Maid (Your feather duster will tickle more than just the dust on the shelves.)
d. Doctor Love (Saving lives and breaking hearts but not before you administer a head-to-toe physical examination.)
e. Frisky Fireman (A hose so long you can put out several of the hottest fires and leave a smoldering heap as proof of a job well done.)
I’LL GO WITH D, THE LOVE DOCTOR.  I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE A HEAD TO TOE PHYSICAL AND GET THAT HEART RATE GOING!!
Bonus: Tell us about your craziest or wildest role-playing adventure.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DON’T ROLE-PLAY.  THE IDEA OF “ACTING” MAKES ME LAUGH SO I CAN’T REALLY SAY I DO THAT MUCH.  BUT, I HAVE DONE THE WHOLE STRIP TEASE THING AS THOUGH I WAS A STRIPPER, SO THAT I GUESS WOULD KIND OF COUNT AS A ROLE-PLAY ADVENTURE.  IT WAS REALLY HOT AND GOT REALLY KINKY BUT I STILL CAN’T DECIDE IF IT FITS IN THISE BONUS SECTION.

Need more TMI? Visit: TMI, Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, but really enjoyed your answers. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Will!! I am glad you liked it and definitely come back for more... there's always more to be said! I'll have to go read through yours now!

      Delete
  2. GREAT READ, EVEN IF I AM HALF FOCUSED ON YOUR THOUGHTS AND THE OTHER ON MYSELF WHILE WORKING :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you enoyed it, Anon. I've never really been good at half focusing on anything. I'm either there or I'm not! Have fun working!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I am usually like that, but sometimes, like a three some, you have to give a little here, a little there etc....

      Delete
  3. B, don't leave me like that again! I have a lot of abandonment issues from my childhood. anyway, how are you? I looked up your urban dictionary entry and I agree. email me when you want to set up our "Portuguese breakfast" date...or do you prefer the "sloppy omelet"? I really do love urbandictionary so ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Phoenix, you know how sorry I am! I didn't mean to abandon you! I'm good, just need to find some time to write and Show Some Skin!!! Yea, that teacher thing was funny, especially the example! Who knew that's how the Portuguese eat their breakfast! The things I love to learn from there!!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...