FFF - Hazy

Sitting across from my husband, I close my eyes and think about the night of dancing we just came from and I take a long drag from my cigarette.  I feel the heat fill my lungs, leaving my body with a slight tingle.  Releasing the smoke slowly, I open my eyes into a hazy cloud.  I look passed and see her move towards me, abandoning her dress.  She eyes me, as I stare at her beautiful bare skin, her supple breasts and black panties.  I want her.

She shifts herself between my legs, spreading me wide and leans in to place a gentle kiss against my lips. I feel the wet, sweet taste of her tongue.  I move my hands up her velvety body to her nipples, feeling the hardness between my fingers.  I hear a faint moan slip between her lips as she moves to her knees and glides my dress up, revealing red lace.

She pulls them aside and brings her mouth down, lapping up the hot juices flowing from between my legs.  She begins to roll her tongue over my clit and I fall back into the chair and start to pant, as she moves her tongue quicker and quicker.  I feel her fingers press against my pussy as she enters me, slowly at first.  The sensation of her sliding in and out gets faster with every pulse of her tongue.

I feel the intensity rise as I start to release with a passionate scream of pleasure.  She slows down when my breathing starts to calm and pulls herself up, leaving me with a kiss on my lips before moving to my side.  I take another pull of my diminished cigarette before I look over and see her husband snap a photo, catching us all off guard.

FFFing together is always fun, play along:  Flash Fiction Friday

6 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh woman, this is so freaking hot. I love the devious way your mind thinks I love you wrote it down, I love that you shared it with us. Now put it on your calendar for next week, we can't afford to have you drop off now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, I'm glad that you enjoy my devious mind. And, honestly, if I wasn't reminded I would forget and then be bummed I missed all the fun!! It's always fun FFF-ing!

      Delete
  2. Such an erotic mind you have my dear. hehe.. Really enjoyed this. It was as hot as the visual of red lace panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! It's always fun to write stories!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...