FFF - Charged

I smiled mischievously at him as I told him how I wanted it. He brings me over to a mirror and I stood there watching him as I pull my jeans down to step out of them. I love the look that plays across his face as he takes off his shirt.
 
I slowly bend over, feeling his hand against my hips as he moves my ass closer and the tingle of his fingers leave a trail of goose bumps behind. Electricity fills the room while in anticipation, I feel his prick enter and I moan as painful pleasure surges through my body. I watch with satisfaction in the mirror as he works me over, sensing the moist heat rising.
 
I’m suddenly aware that he’s finishing and he pulls back and lifts his camera and snaps a picture. I look back and I see the picture and I grin with utter excitement.

I dress, grab for my purse and he says “It’s on me” and I leave without being charged.
 
I walked out holding a picture of my new tattoo.
 
Extra Credit: +20
 
I gave myself twenty for the steamy orgasm I helped myself with. It was one of those days where I just couldn’t stop. I felt myself release and want for more so I gave myself orgasm after orgasm until my body throbbed with pure ecstasy. I could barely move and I felt the desire for more but I knew I had to stop. I felt the pulsating long after I dressed and moved on with my day. If you had been there you would completely understand why it was worth twenty!
 
I love FFFing, do you? Visit: The Advizor

14 comments:

  1. I give you an extra 10 credits for that visual of you.. :) love the creativity of the story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, thanks. Glad you liked it... it's a lot of fun writing stories!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure which part I like better, the story or the story of 20 extra words. OMGOSH woman, you make my room heat up. Wonderful story, and thanks for picking out such a fabulous picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, well I guess it all depends on what you like to read, Fiction or Non-Fiction! I'm glad you liked the story and the picture. It's always fun playing FFF with you... now onto your blog to see what you wrote! :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, the barter system. :-) Nice take on this pic.

    Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, exactly. You never know what fun things you come away with!! TGIFFF!!! :)

      Delete
  4. YOU DESERVE A 40 FOR THAT ONE.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!! It definitely felt like it was worth at least that!

      Delete
  5. Wow! I want to see that tattoo! What a tantalizing tease! Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative story. Loved the twist at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story and Great extra credit tattles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great story and good extra credit tattles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. Here I think a lot about getting a tramp stamp and never once thought of this idea for the story. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...