A Little TMI, Anyone!?

The Erotic Home
 
1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
I’M ACTUALLY IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW ONE AND I AM CONSIDERING HOW WELL I COULD UTILIZE IT IN THOSE EXACT TERMS.
 
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
BESIDES BEDS, I DON’T REMEMBER CONSIDERING MY OTHER FURNITURE.
 
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
NOPE.
 
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
NOPE.
 
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
NO, I HID MY STUFF SO THAT MY PARENTS, KIDS OR VISITORS CAN’T FIND IT… BUT REALLY THEY WOULD JUST HAVE TO LOOK UNDER MY BED.
 
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
NOPE.
 
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
THE LIVING ROOM.
 
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
SOMETIMES I HAVE THE TV ON, FOR NOISE AND/OR MUSIC.  SO, IT’S NOT SO OBVIOUS WHEN I SHUT THE DOOR.
 
 
Describe it
 
1. Describe your or a lover’s penis with a movie title.
Larger Than Life
 
2. Describe your pussy or a lover’s pussy with a movie title.
Wet Hot American Summer
 
3. Describe your last sexual encounter with a song title.
Splash
 
4. Describe your body with a song title.
Girl on Fire or Hot Blooded
 
5. Describe your sexual appetite with a book, song, or movie title.
Hungry for More
 
Bonus: Recommend your favorite sexy, sensual or kink oriented book.
Obviously, I liked the 50 Shades Series, but the series could have been just one book.  The True Blood Series had quite a few scenes that I throughly enjoyed.  And, the Black Dragged Brotherhood Series had some really hot grab you by the hair and rip off your panties scenes that were really hot.
 
 
Finish the Sentence...
 
1. The first time I . . .
had sex didn’t even hurt like all the girls claimed it would.  I think it was because I was already pleasing myself in all ways I could think of before I even started having sex.
 
2. The last time I . . .
I decided to groom myself for some nighttime fun I slipped and cut my vagina!  I am glad to say that it didn’t hurt but it bled for hours!!  Needless to say I didn’t get that nighttime fun!  The whole time I was bleeding, I thought… shit, what if I have to go to the emergency room??!  I have quite a few nurse friends working there and I just pictured the fun times we would have if I had to have them stitch up my pussy!
 
3. The only time I . . .
get to really, really scream and let my voice express my pleasure is if kids aren’t around.  But, I don’t care if I get loud if other adults are around, especially if I don’t know you!
 
4. My best . . .
are listed here:  Most Memorable Sex
 
5. My worst . . .
mistake while in the midst of a sexual encounter had to be when I called out the wrong name.  That was highly embarrassing and needless to say, I didn’t hear from him much.  But, obviously he was the wrong guy!
 
BONUS: Everyone, however much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires. What is at the top of your yet-to-do list?
Sex on a plane
Sex in a hut over beautiful water
Sex in Tahiti, Europe, Venice, Italy, Paris, Spain… the list goes on and on!!
 
 
WANT MORE: TMI, Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ms B!!
    where you been?
    hope all is well!!
    :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luv,
      Working :(
      But all is going well, thank you! :)
      How is everything in your world... I have to keep up!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...