TMI - Say Cheese

1. Did you ever pose for pictures in sexual situations, or take pictures of a lover?
Yes, I love pictures.
 
2. Did you keep these pictures private between yourselves, or did others see them?
Some were private, some I shared and some were made public.
 
3. Did any of them ever get out in public with embarrassing results?
Personal photos didn’t get out that I know of, but then again, I did start taking pictures before the digital camera was so available. The others were made public by choice.
 
4. Were you ever videotaped having sex?
Yes, several times.
 
5. If so, was the tape ever made public?
No.
 
6. Were you ever photographed or taped without your knowledge?
If it was without my knowledge then I don’t know. If I have been then I still don’t know.
 
Bonus: Post a picture of a body part.
It starts with the lips...
 







 
Want More TMI? Visit: TMI, Tuesday

 

4 comments:

  1. juicy lips there, Ms B! pics or it didn't happen, as they say on the internets. please pray for my cat, RIP, I loved her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phoenix! Are you ready for tomorrow?! I am up and scheduled for posting to your SSS!

      Awe, your poor little kitty... I'll get down on my knees and pray for you, since you loved her soon much.

      Maybe you should think about getting another one? : )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Luv!!!

      Gotta love Tuesday's! :)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...