SSS – Show Some Skin

In the spirit of SSS and playing games, I wanted to write about my favorite game. Sexting!  And, since I love taking pictures, this is perfect.  Starting off slow and with a strap or two down and as the game progresses, so does the lack of attire.
 
I think it’s hot to imagine the lustfulness burned into his eyes as he imagines what comes next, how far will I take it and how much will I do in front of a camera.
 
My favorites come in coy pictures of showing you what I am about to show you… a button or two popped but the shirt barely open, my long hair covering my breasts, teasing you with shades of a nipple but you stare closer to be sure or a finger or two hiding the V that forms below my waist, showing just enough of the smooth skin and what I am caressing behind my hand. I’ll send and send and send until I think you are going to go mad before I reveal all that I have with a dirty word or two, some fantasy of what I would like to do and how I would like you to do me.
 
But, for me to continue this game for two… or more, I must let you take your turn.  So if you show me yours, I’ll show you mine…
 
To play along: SSS - Show Some Skin

4 comments:

  1. my darling, i'm so glad you returned! sultry pic, scintillating words, leaving me, and all of us, wanting more :)

    happy SSS, which becomes HSSS, which sounds like a (trouser) snake ;)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I will have to keep up so that I don't fall behind, again!

      Ha, those trouser snakes are the most dangerous kind!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Luv. You always have great pics, too!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...