Quickie

I love quotes and I saw these ones and I had to share...

“If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?”

“Behind every great woman is a guy checking out her ass!”

“If you love two people at the same time, choose the second.  Because, if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.” Johnny Depp

“Sex is like a game of Bridge, if you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand!”

“Can we just skip to the part where you get naked?”

The picture is my favorite!!

2 comments:

  1. Very funny, and mostly true.... I'd disagree with Mr. Depp, the heart is a very expansive thing.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were funny, too! Glad you liked them!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...