Nonsensical Gibberish!

The other day I was schooled in terms I had no idea exsisted.  I knew there were phrases used to describe certain sexual acts, like doggy style and what have you but the following is a few I heard that I didn’t not know the complete meaning:
 
Tossing the Salad:
Licking someone’s anus usually when it has salad dressing on it.
 


Rusty Trambone:
When someone gives a guy a hand job while blowing in the guy's asshole.
 
Arabian Googles:
A "seldom-seen" maneuver when you put your testicles over her eye sockets while getting head.
 
Tea Bagging:
The act of lowering one's balls onto someone’s face, or into their mouth while they are laying down. Kind of resembles dipping a tea bag into a hot cup of water.
 
Rimming:
The act of using one's tongue on the anal rim of another person in order to gain and/or give sexual pleasure.
 
ATM:
Ass to Mouth. Pulling Your Cock From Ones Ass And Putting It In Their Mouth.
 
Chili Dog:
A disturbing type of scatology in which a man defecates between a womans breasts and then procedes to tit fuck using the waste as a lubricant. The penis is the hot dog the shit the chili and of course the breasts are the buns.
 
I knew there was quite a lot of ways to refer to a penis, but seeing it written out for me was quite funny!
Denyka:
Another word for penis. Cock, Dick Trouser Snake, Wilkins, Free Willy, Schlanger, Meat Stick, Baloni, Gear Stick, Glory Pole, Plow, Lap Rocket, Whoopi Stick, Nether Rod, Johnson, Penetrator, Power Drill, Nine, Wang, Weiner, Schlong, Dong, Erection, Pecker, Knob, Shaft, Rod, Boner, Stiffy, Hard-On, Woody, Member, Pee-Pee, Sausage, Ding-Dong, Hot Dog, Chubby, Pork Sword, Alabama, Black Snake, Weenus, Ball Chain, One-Eyed Monster, Ferret, Winkie, Fuck Stick, Third Leg, Tool, Pole, Little Pony, Beef Bazooka, Flesh Rocket, Big One, Love Torpedo, Tall Tommy, Peter the Great, Golden Scally-Wag, John Henry, Sword, Lightsaber, One-Eyed Giant.
 
I saw this one on a friends Facebook page.  Like him, I did not know after hearing the song several times, that it actually had a meaning.
Superman that Ho:
When you cum on a girls back and then stick the sheets to her, so when she wakes up in the morning she has a cape.
 
I’ve been saying a lot of nonsensical words lately, including this one!  Who knew?!
Golly Gee Wilikers:
A sexual position whereas the female bends over to the front, touches her toes and the man unpredictably comes up from behind to commence the fucking whilst the surprised female exclaims "Golly Gee Wilikers!"
 
If you know some funny ones, please share.  This learning experience has been… interesting!

6 comments:

  1. They say you should learn something new everyday. But.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I say that all the time!! Altho, this wasn't a lesson I was prepared to learn! :)

      Delete
  2. I should probably be worried that I already knew what most of these meant. I lived a disturbed life. Though I will admit that "Superman that Ho" made me laugh, especially since one of my family's favorite sayings, taken from "The Incredibles" is..... "No Capes."

    Now, as my daughter gets old enough to date, it takes on new meaning. Thanks for the vocabulary lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, I know a lot of people... especially in this sphere, that know a lot of these and I think I could have went my whole life without knowing some.

      Altho, I may not have known there was a term for the acts, I knew the acts.

      Superman that Ho was funny, and I love The Incredibles! :)

      Daughters dating, shivers!!

      Delete
  3. Great Blog
    Big Kiss
    Vota no meu Blog para Blog Erótico de 2012..aqui...http://mistercharmoso.blogspot.pt/2013/01/concurso-blog-do-ano-2012.html
    Beijocas charmosas e continua o bom trabalho

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...