FFF - Light

We stand inches from the door when he glides hands over my hips, feelings my curves against the soft material.  Smiling mischievously he says “You like toying with me, don’t you?”  I smile knowing he felt nothing else under the fabric of my dress.
 
Moving his hand towards his pants he naughtily tugs my satin scarf from his pocket.  Flashbacks from last week dance though my head in a collage of snapshots.  My eyes covered in the same cloth!  My hands secured to the iron frame of the bed with leather straps.  My legs spread and locked into position with the same binds.  My senses heightening to touch and sound as he teases me relentlessly.  I remember crying out repeatedly in sweet agony.
 
He lifts the scarf to my eyes and begins to tighten the material until my vision is blocked.  I feel him lean in and I hear the deep baritone of his voice whisper, “I have more in store for you!”
 
I’m guided through the doorway and we stop short of the entrance.  He leaves me with a wet kiss on my lips.  I listen to the sounds of his footsteps fade away and the unmistakable flick of the light switch.
 
I smile wickedly and pull down the straps of my dress and let the silk pool at the floor by my feet.
 
I hear a collective gasp and I grab at my blinders in a frenzy, pulling them away as I blink into the light and glimpse a sea of people in the hallway.  In the crowd I spot family, friends, coworkers and even my college friends from USC mixed throughout.  I stand in immobile shock as I watch my husband drop the banner that slides on the floor towards my feet wishing me a happy birthday.

11 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA, a wonderfully erotic twist on every birthday girl's nightmare.

    Thanks for joining in and adding your link. It's writers like you that make it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm glad you liked it but I've got to say that she might have been in shock but she might have also been smiling on the inside! It's always fun on Fridays!

      Delete
  2. :) ... Don't you hate when someone leaves just a smiley face in the comment box. What the #@$ is that suppose to mean? We'll it means :)..
    Yea, it's going to be one of those days... hehe .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, I do hate that because I have no idea what they mean... but sometimes it's only a smile that you need, it's can say it all!

      Plus, isn't it always one of those days?! :)

      Delete
  3. Eh, that's what you get for going to the University of Spoiled Children! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT!! Haha, I thought carefully before picking a school, and it seemed to fit the bill! : )

      Delete
  4. LOL! Not exactly what I'd expect from the prompt, but I love the idea of it as a flashback. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was feeling a bit funny with this one!! :)

      Delete
  5. Great story.. You went to USC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but no I didn't. It's all Flash Fiction, since it's Friday!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...