FFF - Frantic

I anxiously scan my book looking for something to make.  Master has a sweet tooth and he will want something afterwards.  I settle on Martha’s Mile-High Apple Pie, a classic from her latest cookbook. 

I feel the hysteria building as I pace around waiting for Master and just as I feel like I am going to go mad with anticipation, I hear the firm knock at the door and I run with excitement to him.  He stands tall in his beautiful dark suit, entering without a word, guiding me straight to the couch where he commands my obedience.  I drop my dress to the floor and slowly bend over, offering him his dinner.  My master slides himself inside, hard and demanding.  I feel the frenzied, feverish pulse as I start to scream with pleasure.
 
The front door opens in a wild rush and my mister comes in with fury burned into his eyes.  He looks at the couch as his boss, which is also his best-friend and brother, pulls out and pushes past him, disregarding the scattered clothes and makes a naked, frantic dash for the door.  They run down the street out of sight.   This entanglement between us is more bizarre than Quantum’s Theory.
 
I walk away from the window sitting down at the counter naked, eating my apple pie, ‘cause who says a girl can’t have her pie and eat it, too?!
 
Want to play along? Visit: The Advizor!

6 comments:

  1. What a great 1st entry in to the world of Flash Fiction! I smiled the whole way through it as you got BOTH extra credit points, sex, revenge, and good apple pie. Well done!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a lot of fun writing it. Looking forward to many, many more!! I love the extra credit, makes it more of a challenge. Especially Martha and Quanta?! : )

      Delete
  2. Wow! Good timing mister! More pie for Ms. B! Great take! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sassy!!! It was a lot of fun and now for more!!!

      Delete
  3. ROFLOL!

    What is a girl to do? Sigh. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...