TNH - My Favorite Breasts on a Shelf!

I’ve been a little behind in with my naughtiness so here are the last two that I missed.  Plus here is this week’s just so that I am on time!!
 
I have this abstract object I found on the shelf that I thought I would share.  It always makes me giggle when I look at him.  Can you see the humor? If not, rollover to join in the laughter. 
Now, you see it don’t you!  It’s funny to see people pick him up and look at him, just a man in a barrel.  Not in my house!

My Favorite...


Last week, as my favorite team lost, again, I decided that I would still support them even though they let me down.  But, since starting my football and fucking game, I still enjoy some play after the game!
 
The rollover is a shot I didn't mean to take but I like it.

Breasts... 

The week before, I wore this massive pink ribbon in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness" month.


I cropped the rollover because it was a little too much for me to share.

 
It’s Thursday, are you naked?!  Visit: The Naughty Hangout, for more!

11 comments:

  1. Haha nice work!

    Poor Raiders, they snapped defeat from the jaws of victory again.

    I will let you join the Broncos fandom, but then you will need a new set of fake tattoos and maybe some blue and or orange slinky outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yea, those damn Raiders like giving their fans a heart attack while watching their games. I can never just sit, watch and enjoy! Luckily I don't bite my nails or I would have none left!

      How did you know they are fake?! HAHA. I don't think I could join the Broncos because I am pretty sure I wouldn't look good in orange! :)

      Delete
  2. As a Steeler fan, I can't say I like the Raider portion of the post...but I loved the rest! ;)

    That said, I love the black outfit. Very sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steelers... oh, no! Does Bob know about this?

      Thank you!! I forgot I had it and when I found it, it was like getting a new outfit all over, again!

      Delete
  3. Nice combining of all of the themes! :D

    That fellow on the shelf is an interesting bit of art. What a big... peg he has! LOL

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love a challenge!

      Haha, that he does!

      I have found quite a lot of art in foreign countries that is really quite interesting, like this one!

      Delete
  4. nice to see you play, and catching up. I may or may NOT try to to that in the coming weeks. Not a helluva lot of time on my plate right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it's been a crazy few weeks. Hard to keep up with the fun stuff! Hopefully soon we can both do that! : )

      Delete
  5. Raiders fan, huh? That's okay. We still like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, apparently a die-hard! At least we won this week. You're a Giants fan, too, right? CONGRATS!! Aren't you excited! :)

      Delete
    2. Very excited, thanks! Especially after Wednesday night's win!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...