TMI: Then & Now

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ANAL SEX.  AT 17, I WAS SEXUALLY AMBITIOUS AND EVEN THEN, I DON’T THINK I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD ENJOY ANAL SEX.
 
2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IT WOULD BE SOME OF THE FETISH’S THAT EXSIST.  SOME OF THOSE STILL TRULY SHOCK ME WHEN I SEE THEM.  I THINK WTF?! AND KEEP WATCHING AND WONDERING…
 
3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
I DON’T KNOW THAT I THINK BACK WITH NOSTALGIA WHEN I THINK OF THE YOUNGER ME, SEXUALLY.  BUT, WHEN I DO THINK BACK… I GUESS I WOULD SAY I LOVE TO THINK ABOUT THE FIRST TIME’S OF EVERYTHING.  REMEMBERING WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS AND SO ON. AND THE INNOCENSE INVOLVED.
 
4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
NOPE, I THINK THE FANTASIES I DREAMT OF AS A YOUNGER ME ARE ALL PLAYED OUT.  AND THE ME IN THE PRESENT IS STILL WORKING OUT ALL MY FANTASIES!
 
Bonus: Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
I THINK I WAS PRETTY OPEN TO ENJOYING ALL KINDS OF PLEASURES AND LETTING MYSELF ENJOY ALL THAT SEX HAD TO OFFER BUT I LEARNED SOME THINGS THE HARD WAY SO I HAVE A FEW BITS OF ADVICE FOR THE YOUNGER ME:
 
-       EVERY BOY THAT SAYS HE LOVES YOU DOESN’T MEAN IT. SO DON’T GIVE YOURSELF TO JUST ANYONE.
 
-       WHEN YOU MAKE DIRTY VIDEOS OR PICTURES, MAKES SURE YOU KEEP THEM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
 
-       SEX IS NOT A DIRTY MAGAZINE SO IT’S NOT ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU LOOK DOING IT BUT HOW GREAT YOU FEEL ENJOYING IT. SO LET GO.

6 comments:

  1. What inSIGHts, thank you for sharing...also enjoyed your other post on bed times with your children - inspiring.

    Smiles,
    Sir Knight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about #1&4 :)
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I like these questions. Myself I was too busy trying to figure out how to become a man, then having sex...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your last piece of advice, very insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thoughts on being open as you youngling and that you've fulfilled and surpassed most of your fantasies. What is next? What are you going after now?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...