TMI - Catch up

It’s time to do a little catch up…

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?
IT’S ALWAYS TANKS.

2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends / workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?
I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING.  I LOVE CLOTHES BUT I HAVE SO MUCH THAT I CAN’T THINK OF SOMETHING THAT I HAVE SEEN THAT I “HAD TO HAVE”.

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?
SUITS, ALWAYS… EVERYTIME.  IDK, WHY?  THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT SUITS,  I WROTE ABOUT IT HERE: Picking Up The Dry CleaningPicking Up The Dry Cleaning

4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?
ANYTHING THAT IS LOW CUT JUST ABOUT DOES IT.
 


5. When you want to feel sexy what do you wear and why?
IT WOULD HAVE TO BEAUTIFUL DRESSES. SEXY, SPARKLING DRESSES.  I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK AND FEEL, SO THEN I FEEL SEXY AND MY MOOD BECOMES THAT SEXY, CONFIDENT TURN-ON THAT ANYBODY WOULD LOVE.

6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?
DRESSES, I SUPPOSE.  I COULD OWN A DRESS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.  IF WE ARE TALKING SEXY STUFF, IT WOULD INDEED BE LINGERIE.

Bonus: Tell us about your favourite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.
I JUST LIKE LINGERIE AND I LIKE TO MIX THINGS UP AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.  SO I DON’T REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE THAT I DO EVERY SINGLE TIME OR WOULD WANT TO DO OVER AND OVER.  BUT, I DO LIKE HEELS AND DANCING IN SOMETHING SEXY.  I LIKE BEING TIED UP AND HAVING FUN.  IF THAT IS MORE WHAT I AM BEING ASKED!

MORE TMI...

1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.
WOW, THIS WOULD BE A LONG POST IN ITSELF.  I WOULD HAVE TO GET BACK TO THIS BECAUSE IT WOULD BE QUITE LONG, HIGHLY SEXUAL, WITH LOTS OF HEAVY BREATHING AND MOANING AND WELL… I THINK I NEED A FUCK BREAK JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked?
HAHA, NO.  I HAVE PLAYED GUITAR HERO NAKED THOUGH, DOES THAT COUNT?

3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked?
UH, I DON’T REALLY KNOW.  I DON’T GENERALLY PLAY AIR-GUITAR, BUT NEXT TIME I DO I WILL HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT COMPELLED ME TO DO SO!

4. Are you good in bed? Why?
I SUPPOSE SO, SINCE I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO.  BUT, HOW COULD I REALLY EVER KNOW.  THAT BRINGS US BACK TO THE TMI POST WHERE THEY ASKED IF YOU WOULD EVER HAVE SEX WITH YOURSELF.  IF I WERE TO GUESS WHY MY PARTNERS HAVE THOUGHT SO, I GUESS IT WOULD BE BECAUSE WHEN I AM INTO SOMEONE, I GIVE THEM ALL OF ME.  THE EYE CONTACT, HANDS EVERYWHERE, PASSIONATE KISSING, HIPS THRUSTING, LOAD MOANING, ORGASM EXPLODING FEELING?

5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)
SLIPPERY HARD HOT SWEATY BODIES.

Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.
LOVING MOTHER, PASSIONATE PARTNER, CREATIVE, INTELLIGENT.

WANT MORE, VISIT: TMI, Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. It's remarkable how turned on I got from reading your "sluttiest act ever" answer, despite the fact that you were rather vague about the whole thing. :)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just couldn't get a handle on what I wanted to write... hopefully eventually! And hopefully I can catch up on all the reading that I have been missing out on! : )

      Delete
  2. thanks for catching up for us! And I'm with you on a man in a suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a beautiful thing, a man in a suit! : )

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...