Don't Tip-Toe Around My Pussy!

The word pussy seems to be a word that very few people seem to use, unless you are in my blogging world.  Then you hear it or read it all the time.  In some cases, you see it more that you are prepared.  For the male viewers, this is sometimes a great bonus when you come across a wet, wild pussy that you weren’t expecting to see.  Or maybe you were, since you are in fact cruising around the internet.
 
I like the word pussy and I use it randomly and it seems to fit in with my daily life, such as…
 

My Cat: “My pussy is so pretty that I just want to pet it.”
On the phone: “That pussy replied in all caps, talk about passive-aggressive!”
Internet: “That fisted pussy is way too big to enjoy cock now!”
During a walk: “That pussy willow is so pretty.”
On my iPod: “Those pussycat dolls are hot!”
 
But, my favorite way to use the word pussy and I already know you know what it is:
In my bedroom: “Fuck my pussy!!”
 
That being said and clearly laid out… I would like to express that I don’t like my pussy tip-toed around.  I am all up for some teasing and lots of foreplay that leads to hard cock thrusting, but I can’t stand it being treated like a dandelion that will fall apart at the slightest touch.
 

I know that I am a small fragile looking girl and I receive hugs from people that feel like they’re scared they are going to break me.  I get that I actually complain that it sometimes hurts to be touched, but let me reiterate that I sometimes hurt with touch but that does not mean that I don’t want to be touched, especially when it comes to my pussy.  Please, if you are down there or on top of it and/or behind it… be good to it and fuck it nasty.  Slap your cock against it before you thrust it deep and hard into the awaiting wetness that is hot with desire.  Thankyouverymuch!
 
I mean this all very respectfully, of course!

12 comments:

  1. Yes Ma'am!

    I would never want to disappoint you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can be a little demanding! :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with letting your needs be known, to bad more people weren't as open about it.

    It is a need almost to want to be touched, that connection; either be it a simple hand on the arm, a hug, or a kiss let's us know were alive and that we matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... where would all be if we didn't let people know once and awhile.

      Connection is something to be craved, most definitely!

      Delete
  3. Whether it's a tongue, finger or hard cock, your pussy should never be tip toed around or on, unless it's for that tease factor, but in the end, lick, taste, touch and fuck that pussy as it's meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post affected me deeply and spiritually, me being the cat-lover that i am

    i think i'm gonna stare at your new hot, sexy avatar now for two more hours...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you are a cat-lover or should I say pussy-lover.

      Haha, too funny, as always!

      Delete
  5. I always heard pussy was suppose too be a bad word, so I looked it up...
    pussy |ˈpoŏsē|
    noun ( pl. -sies)
    1 (also pussycat) informal a cat.
    2 vulgar slang a woman's genitals.
    • offensive women in general, considered sexually.
    • offensive sexual intercourse with a woman.
    • informal a weak, cowardly, or effeminate man.


    • offensive sexual intercourse with a woman... Seems like you have been using that word correctly... :) Personally, I don't mind having a little pussy in the house...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good one!

      Glad to know that I have been using it correctly, imagine how I would have felt otherwise!

      I agree, having one in the house can be a lot of fun, especially if you have more than one!

      Delete
  6. I can't speak for everyone in our social circle, but both Jill and I love the word "pussy". Maybe it's due to the fact that we consider ourselves sex-positive and don't shy away from explicit language or frank talk about sex, but it has really never been something about which we're shy. I've heard Jill use such words in conversation with her sisters, and I remember not only wondering if they were embarrassed or shocked by it, but also the fact that Jill didn't care.

    It goes without saying that our lack of shyness means that neither of us is ever going to tiptoe around a pussy. We both enjoy lavishing attention on it, and treating it like it deserves to be treated!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack, I agree. I can't speak for everyone and feel comfortable using the word pussy whenever I please. Maybe, a little too comfortable at times. I do know that when I say it in front of my girlfriends, they do look a little taken aback.

      And the last part, haha, I MOST DEFINITELY AGREE!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...