TNH: Playground

Wow, this could get really interesting. Everything that was in those categories really brought vivid pictures to mind, one’s I couldn’t possibly post… or could I?!
 
I’ve got an angel/devil thing going on this week…
 

This is what my innocence came up with first: “My favorite spot” is being on the beach!!! I don’t need my cherished electronics when the world is my “playground”. I bring my sand “toys” because I love collecting rocks, shells and anything beautiful on the beach. I love soft sand but I was excited to be on this beach with all the beautiful rocks that were so small, laying on it was still nice and comfortable. It was also private beach for just our hotel which was unexpectedly GORGEOUS and secluded. I enjoyed every minute and wish I had been more prepared to bask in it for more of the day. 



 

Then the devil came out to play…
 
My bed is my “playground” and it wouldn’t be complete without my treasure trove of “toys”. “My favorite spot” on my body is my luscious breasts that I can’t keep my hands off of, could you?!

Roll Over & Take It!
 
I’m in dire need for some playtime!
 
It’s Thursday, are you naked?! Visit: The Naughty Hangout, for more!

12 comments:

  1. Looks as though we could happily have a romp on each other's playgrounds ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a chest full of toys makes for a great day!! : )

      Delete
  2. Ok your toy chest has mine beat and that is absolutely saying something. Love your bra in that rollover pic, and yet know I could not get one to fit me that looks like that. Hello I just got a bustier I cannot use because my boobs are TOO big for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, does it?! I got rid about half of what I had. I have been to one too many pleasure parties! Is there really such a thing as boobs that are too big?! : )

      Delete
  3. i can't lie, i'm not a beach person, but how 'bout we go inside that cool-looking cove in the first pic there and play?

    your bedsheets look rather similar to mine, except for the...uh, never mind, hey i love your toy box and yes, my hands are itching to play with your...

    have a sexy weekend, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cool looking cover, isn’t it! ;)

      Hmmm, similar sheets and itching hands, haha!

      My box is a lot of fun and I love playing as often as I can!

      Thank you, Phoenix! Have a great weekend yourself! ;)

      Delete
  4. Now that is quite the toy collection, might be fun to have a play date sometime.

    I like the case you use, so nothing gets damaged when traveling.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, I have been collecting for quite some time! Playdate, that's funny!

      Yes, it's a durable case!

      Have a great weekend, enjoy yourself!

      Delete
  5. That's a rather nice collection, far larger than mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I'm sure you can catch up! : )

      Delete
  6. So cool! We love the beach. When we lived far from it we constantly felt homesick. Now we're there as much as possible. And we love collecting rocks and shells, though it's even more fun now that we have a little girl.

    Your second picture, and the accompanying mouseover, are totally hot. Excellent job with the themes this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach is quite amazing!! I love every minute of ebing there and hate having to leave. Having my girls with me definitely makes it a lot more fun!

      Thank you, I love this naughty hangout thing... it's a lot of fun!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...