TNH: Leisure


Laguna Beach
I’m at the beach enjoying the day at my “leisure”. No pressures to be anywhere at any specific time. I love that about the beach, how you can just lay back and relax into the endless hours of the sun. Although, it can be “messy” business having sand in every crevice and article of clothing, beach bags, coolers, blankets and towels, but there is nothing better than the warm sun on my face and the soft sand between my toes.
 
Enjoying such delight in “solitude” would never be as great as the company you keep while being in complete bliss. Being surrounded by family and friends has no better feeling, solitude is only good for thinking, but what is there to really think about when you have it all in front of you?!
 
More pictures from my personal and precious collection of sand and surf…
 

Bali
Bali
Bali

Bali

Bali

Bali

Cancun

Bali
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cancun

Puerto Rico

Malibu
 

Hawaii

Hawaii

Hawaii
 
 
 
 
 
 
Malibu Loves Me!

Goodnight Hawaii!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For my Naughtiness, check out: The Naughty Hangout
 

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic beach shots, and nice legs to boot.

    One of the nicest beaches I have ever visited was Virgin Gorda The Bath's. A must see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you, Sir!

      I would love to go there, too! The pictures I have seen are amazing! I love beaches and would love to make it a personal quest to visit the world’s best!

      Delete
  2. fab collection of pics, oh those bars and bar seats that are right in the beautiful water there, i've always loved that idea, those places are cool, both meanings :)

    i'm more of a goth than a beach bum, the sun is literally my enemy, but i suppose i'd build sand castles if i were there, get my art on, y'know

    aw, heart pebble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Late! I love those pool bars, too. I was recently at a pool party that had a swim up bar in the pool at their house, complete with mini-grotto! I gotta figure out a way to get one of those! : )

      Haha, I’m like to see the sand castles that come from the brain of Phoenix! That would be some art!

      I tend to find lots of heart shaped things on the beach. It must be because the beach and I are in love.

      Delete
  3. My wife would probably kill to go to Bali!

    We love the beach too, we've been to a lot of the spots in your pics but not Bali...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bali is beautiful! If you guys are beach bums too I would definitely go. My future hopes and dreams are to visit the islands in Tahiti, Figi or Maldives… I want to spend the week jumping out of my hotel room into the warm blue waters!

      Cancun was the softest sand and the warmest water that I have been to, yet. Hawaii had the nicest most laid back people… I love those places and hope to continually revisit them.

      Delete
  4. I am so fucking jealous...I love the smell of the ocean in the air and there you are, at a beach. Bite me. Gently. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, well I highly recommend you find yourself a nearby beach immediately!! The beach is my playground and my favorite spot... oh wait that's next week!

      Delete
  5. Like Phoenix, the sun and I don't get along very well. But early morning, dusk and dark are wonderful times for walking quietly along the beach. On the wet sand, of course. I want to relax, not get cardio/toning. ;)

    I'm also with NV, though it's as much or more about the sound for me than the smell. All the ions in the air is SO rejuvenating, though.

    And as to sand getting everywhere-- try rinsing off a Labrador retriever who has been running, swimming, and rolling all day!!!!!

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no cardio on the sand, huh! I don't typically want to do that either. I just like to lay in it!

      I love it all, the sand, the air, the sounds... it's all so heavenly!

      Oh man, sand on a dog is a NO GO! Especially a big dog like a Lab.

      Thanks, Pagan!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...