TMI, Tuesday: Cum Check


This week’s TMI Tuesday questions come from the wacky, inventive, and sexually creative mind of The Late Phoenix
 
Cum, are you a fan?
 
1. We are all incurable sex addicts, but name one thing—a job, a passion, a creative outlet, a collection—of yours you use as a replacement, a distraction from constantly thinking about sex 24/7.
THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPCETED FROM QUESTION NUMBER ONE, BUT I LIKE IT!  BEING CREATIVE IS MY OUTLET AND PASSION, MAKING AND BUILDING THINGS FROM NOTHING CAN TAKE MY MIND OFF ANYTHING.  FINDING NEW WAYS TO LOOK AT THINGS AND DESIGNING FOR A NEW UNIQUE POINT OF VIEW ENTERTAINS MY MIND LATE INTO THE NIGHT.  ALSO, I LOVE READING AND THAT HELPS, TOO!
 

2. Have you ever loved somebody so much you thought having sex with them would actually sully the pristine purity of that love?
UM, HAHA… NO.  I FIGURED IT WOULD JUST MAKE THE LOVE THAT MUCH BETTER.
 
3. If you could make love to yourself, would you? Describe this experience in full detail.
YES.  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO FUCK AND BE FUCKED BY ME.  TO REALLY KNOW IF THE FUCK FACES I SEE IN FRONT OF ME ARE AS GREAT AS THEY SOUND.  PLUS, I DO A PRETTY GREAT JOB OF GETTING MYSELF OFF SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL IF I KNEW EVERY SPOT OF MY BODY TO TOUCH AT THE RIGHT MOMENT, I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MY BEDROOM.
 
4. Cum, are you a fan? Explain and expound.
YES.  SEEING IT MAKES ME PROUD.  FEELING IT ON/IN ME IS A JOB WELL DONE.  TASTING IT MEANS A PAT ON THE… BACK.  IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW THAT HE IS COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND IF NOT I CAN GO FOR SECONDS.  && PERSONALLY, WHO DOESN’T LIKE TO CUM?!
 
5. Does it creep you out to know that God is watching you as you’re fucking?
IF I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT HIM DURING SEX THEN IT WOULD PROBABLY FREAK ME OUT A LITTLE AND I DO CALL OUT TO HIM QUITE A LOT, BUT I’D HAVE TO SAY I DON’T MAKE IT A HABIT OF ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT GOD DURING MY FUCK SESSIONS.
 
Bonus: Tell us something sexy that happened to you this week.
SINCE LAST TUESDAY NOT TOO MUCH, UNFORTUNATELY.  I HAVEN’T BEEN FEELING ALL THAT GREAT SO I HAVE BEEN IN HIDING!
 
FOR MORE TMI, GO TO: TMI, Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Inez Kelley is my mother...

    loved this! fuck faces, *smiled*

    there is just something about cum, huh? it's just the best kind of gooey fluid. you're right, it's the perfect signal of a job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA, is that where you get it... Hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed her picture?! ;)

      Glad you loved it!

      Amen, ain't that the truth!

      Loved the questions, great combination of real, humorous, sexy fun!

      Delete
  2. Our thoughts exactly on #2. We can't imagine sex ever sullying romantic love.

    Hope you're feeling better and out of hiding soon!

    Oh, and regarding my own bonus answer, the threesome was quite wonderful. I was simply being sarcastic. After mentioning that we had overnight company on Twitter, I figured everyone would expect me to mention it in my answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree!

      Thanks! Me, too!

      And therein lies the problem, I’m not a tweeter anymore! I laughed at the obvious differences in your weekend stories!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...