TMI: Strip Tease

1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
YES, NOTHING PROMPTED IT.  I JUST LOVE DANCING AND SEX, SO IT JUST WENT WELL TOGETHER.
 

2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?
YES AND YES.
 
3. Have you ever been to an “amateur night” at a strip club?
NOPE, SHOULD I?
 
4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?
IF THE GIRLS ARE CHOSING TO WORK THERE, THAT IS SIMPLY THEIR CHOICE.  I WOULD GO WITH IT IS JUST ADULT ENTERTAINMENT!
 
5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?
CONSIDER IT? I SUPPOSE IF THAT WAS WHAT I HAD TO DO.  BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO THINK MY BRAINS WOULD GET ME A LOT FURTHER.
 
6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?
YES, SEVERAL TIMES.
 
7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YES, SINCE I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT.
 
8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike … What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?
I HAVEN’T EVER YOUTUBE’D ANY OF THEM? AGAIN, SHOULD I? WELL, OBVIOUSLY I AM GOING TO NOW AND I WILL START WITH MAGIC MIKE.
 
Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?
NOT REALLY?  I HAVE ACTED OUT MOST OF MY FANTASIES INVOVLING STRIP TEASE.  ALTHOUGH, IF I THINK ABOUT IT, I USED TO POLE DANCE FOR FUN AND I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT LIVE WITH LESS CLOTHES AND AN AUDIENCE.
 
Didn’t get enough, click TMI, Tuesday for more!

10 comments:

  1. Wait you have never seen Showgirls?? Holy hades that is hotter for me than Magic Mike was. Maybe because the girl who was the lead in it played the smart girl on Saved by the Bell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes I've seen it, I just haven't ever youtubed any of those movies. That was definitely a hot movie back in the day! Magic Mike is one I haven't seen but the cast is really hot so I wouldn't mind seeing that soon!

      Delete
  2. I thought I was odd not having really wanted to YouTube actual Hollywood strip scenes. I am glad that I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought thaat was a weird question! Then, I thought, maybe I should be but I still have not. :)

      Delete
  3. i'm about to head out for my first "Pole Dancing as Exercise" class at my local YMCA, care to join me?

    oh, sorry about your Raiders, i've afraid the next game is a must-win for them or the Black Hole will have to collapse in on itself early...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, at the YMCA... I would love to come and video tape, we can say it is for a "documentary" and then post it next to your beef jerkin' video!

      My Raiders, I have a feeling this is going to be a sore season! ;)

      Delete
  4. We've never YouTubed any stripping scenes from movies either. Usually when we're on YouTube we're looking up instructional videos on a variety of topics, not looking for masturbation material.

    Raiders fan, huh? That's okay, we like you anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I don't think anyone really got that! But, it was still fun to play!

      Yes, and let me guess... 916 Niner fan?! Please, say it ain't so! Either way, I agree that we can still be friends! : )

      Delete
  5. I had never heard of Magic Mike until this set of TMI Tuesday questions. I have yet to youtube it...lol

    I too love to pole dance, it is an awesome workout for the core of your body.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of it but haven't seen it but from what i hear I should! Although, the same people saying read 50 shades are the ones telling me.

      Oh, man! The core workout is crazy. You do not realize how much of it you need when you do that. Love it!!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...