TMI - Orgasm

1 – Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.
IT WAS SO LONG AGO IT’S HARD TO REMEMBER THE EXACT AGE, BUT I KNOW IT WAS BEFORE I WAS EVEN A TEEN.  TO SAVE MYSELF FROM FUTURE CARPEL TUNNEL, YOU CAN READ ABOUT IT HERE:  Most Memorable Sex
 
2 – What is your favorite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).
MY FAVORITE WAY WOULD HAVE TO BE WHILE HAVING SEX AND HITTING THE CLIT AT THE SAME TIME.  BOTH OF THOSE AT ONCE = ECSTASY!  BUT, WHO AM I TO TURN DOWN THE OTHER WAYS!  I’LL TAKE THOSE, TOO!
 
3 – Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven’t yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc).
IF THERE IS A WAY TO HAVE ONE THAT I HAVEN’T YET EXPERIENCED, BRING IT ON!
 
4 – Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?
YES, IT WAS INSANE… BEFORE THAT I DIDN’T GET HOW THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE.  IT’S ONLY HAPPENED ONCE THAT I REMEMBER, BUT I WOULDN’T MIND HAVING IT AGAIN.  IT WAS TRULY A FANTASY COME ALIVE… PUN INTENDED!
 
5 – What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?
CLIT WILL DO IT INSTANTLY.
 
6 – How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?
THIS QUESTION JUST DOESN’T MAKE SENSE TO ME BECAUSE WHO DOESN’T TRY TO DO IT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.  MAY NOT HAPPEN AS OFTEN AS WE LIKE, BUT I AM SURE WE ALL TRY FOR IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
 
7 – Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?
YES, QUITE OFTEN.  I DO, BUT THEN I AGAIN, I USUALLY CUM AND CUM AGAIN!
 
8 – Can you have multiples?
HAHA, YES.  I THNK I JUST GAVE THAT AWAY.
 
9 – How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?
NORMALLY OR TYPICALLY I CAN REACH IT WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, BUT I DON’T GENERALLY WANT THINGS TO GO THAT FAST SO I TEND TO HOLD ONTO IT UNTIL I’M READY TO GIVE IN.  EVEN HAVING MULTIPLES, THE FIRST ONE IS ALWAYS THE BEST ONE.
 
10 – Have you ever faked one?
YES, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, JUST TO GET IT OVER WITH.   BUT, AS AN ADULT I DON’T DO THAT.  LIKE WITH QUICKIES, IM JUST LIKE THAT WAS JUST FOR YOU NOW LET ME GO CLEAN UP.  I DON’T NEED TO PRETEND.  PLUS, I FIND THAT WHEN I AM HONEST ABOUT IT, HE’S EVEN MORE LIKELY TO ROCK MY WORLD LATER SINCE HE KNOWS I HAVEN’T HAD ONE YET.
 
For more visit: TMI, Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love it when Jill cums from clit stimulation when I am inside her. It turns me on to hear her climax, plus the feeling of her contracting around me usually makes me cum as well.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. clit, multiples, sleeping, first one the best, i'm taking notes here...ow, just got carpal tunnel

    love the pic, hot and elegant at the same time, with the purity of the white there

    okay, you're Raiders, and although i should be rooting for the Super-Bowl-contending 49ers location-wise, i'm actually going for the Ravens this year as in every year, i want that defense and (now suddenly hot?!) offense to finally get another ring after so many excruciatingly close calls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, notes are always good! Just don't write them on your hand, the sweaty sex might mixed them up and next thing you know you will be sleeping on her clit while having one first and thinking multiples are what she likes best.

      I love pics, especially like that. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I think it’s worth an orgasm.

      Well, if you were thinking location wise, you obviously want to root for the Raiders!! ;) But, I get that with the close calls, I think I lost hair over all the close calls I’ve seen in my life being a Raider fan. We could be doing good and suddenly a pick is thrown and I want to scream… why!?!?! Or the highly stupid mistakes like off sides, or the famous holding call or personal fouls or what else, there is always something else!

      Delete
  3. I guess I'm one of many ppl who doesn't make sex a priority. I'm not asexual in the least, but very cerebral and tend to over think things. Getting better at that though.


    I've found a wonderful way to stimulate my clit while using a dildo WITHOUT a vibrator. I get on all threes (since one hand is holding the dildo) and lean my torso down a bit so my ass is more in the air. Then I turn the dildo around so the balls are to the front hitting my frontal labia and lower mons. Using fast, somewhat hard strokes, I get the slapping pressure on the clit area through the other tissue. Vibration transmits... Mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need to stop with thinking so you can just enjoy the doing! I am a lot like that though, over analyze everything!! But, like you, working on it!

      Well, that was quite descriptive, I’m sure that more than gets the job done!!! : )

      Delete
  4. A huge part of me is so jealous that so many seem to get their so easily. Pisses me off that my childhood was so screwed up and it has affected me the way it has in that area. I can have them, they are just like Olympic games. That gold medal is hard to reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine how that would make you feel, bringing frustration to a whole new level. I hope that you get more private time so that you can relax and just enjoy yourself without thinking... glass of wine perhaps?! :)

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...