T-MI-SEX-ATHON!

1. Who is your closest celebrity look-alike? And, who do you think is sexier, you or the celeb?
I’VE BEEN TOLD SEVERAL TIMES BY SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT MY CLOSEST CELEB LOOK-A-LIKE IS JESSICA ALBA. IT IS A GREAT COMPLIMENT SINCE I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE IS QUITE SEXIER THAN I.
I think this would be the closest.
I HAVE ALSO BEEN COMPARED TO GIULIANA RANCIC THOUGH I DO KINDA GET WHY, I DON’T REALLY SEE IT.
 
2. Who is the hottest male AND female celebrity you can think of? And, if the opportunity presented itself would you have sex with them?
BRADLEY COOPER & CHARLIZE THERON AND IF YADA, YADA, YADA… HELL YES I WOULD!!
 
3. What celebrity do you fantasize about, but wouldn’t admit it to your friends?
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BRITNEY SPEARS!  I GUESS I HAVE A THING FOR BLONDES!  CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POINT!
 
4. Have you ever watched a leaked celebrity sex tape? Who was it or were they and what did you think? What would you have done differently if you were in the video with them?
NO, I CAN’T SAY THAT I HAVE.  ALTHOUGH, IF IT WERE IN FRONT OF MY RIGHT NOW I WOULDN’T LOOK AWAY!
 
5. If you are in a relationship, is there anyone your partner knows that you have the ‘hots’ for and they give you the okay to be intimate with? Who would be there’s?
I DON’T BELIEVE I WOULD GET A PASS FOR ANYONE… NOR WOULD I ASK.
 
6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and what would you give them for dessert?
BILL CLINTON BECAUSE I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR HIM!  FOR DESSERT, I WOULD SERVE HIM A SHOT OF TEQUILA AND A CIGAR, OBVIOUSLY!  THEN I WOULD ASK THE QUESTIONS I REALLY WANT TO KNOW…

Bonus: If you were offered the million dollar indecent proposal, what would your answer be and why?
ONE NIGHT FOR A MILLION DOLLARS… WE KNOW HOW THAT ENDED AND WHAT HE ASKED FOR AND DIDN’T ASK FOR.  SO, I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO SAY YES TO THE QUESTION BUT I WOULD HAVE DONE THINGS DIFFERENTLY HAD I BEEN HER.
 
PLUS, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE I COULD HELP WITH A MILLION DOLLARS!
 

12 comments:

  1. Ms. B!!
    wonderful answers and thank you for giving us the TMI Questions this week! very hawt!!

    Happy TMI!
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Luv! I liked usually the visuals with this weeks! I can't see your profile, do you have a blog, too? I would Luv to see what your answers are!

      Delete
  2. where to start: always love waking up next to, well seeing anyway, ALBA, then there's the whole Britney Spears naughty Catholic schoolgirl thing which feeds my fetish, then there's the cigar, which is both Freudian and Bill Clintonian, and...is that you in the last pic there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two females are pretty damn hot!! I'm sure with all the pictures of them out in the world, you could feed all your fetishes! Cigar, well... that was quite appropriate, don't you think! :) Last pic, would I, anonymous-Ms. B, post a picture of herself?!

      Delete
  3. I'd like to meet Bubba too and chow down on some BBQ with him, although I think he is vegan now. But I guess this is all fantasy right?!

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw him long ago at a rally before he was even President and it was quite entertaining, even back then. Vegan, that's quite disappointing! I'm not sure how I feel about vegans, how can a person live without bacon?!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Jessica definitely!!!
    Great answers. Fun read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely Jessica... or Jessica is the hottest female? :)

      Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. Great answers! And for that matter, great questions! Thanks for providing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! Even though you both aren't much into celebrities... it was fun to fantasize for a bit!

      Delete
  6. Clinton is an interesting choice. He's so charismatic, it would certainly be an unforgettable evening.

    And a million dollars?? I can't IMAGINE what I'd do with that much! Pay off my student loans and buy a decent car. Set aside some money and make some investments to help me over the years. But I definitely have some organizations I'd like to donate to. Right now things are so tight, charities are REALLY hurting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought it would be interesting to say the least! : )

      I can imagine a lot of things I would do with a million dollars and a lot if not a majority of it would definitely be given to other people. And, you're right, especially the charities. I'm involved in a few and they lack funds more now than ever!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...