Over-Share?!

I have quite a few blogs just waiting to post but a lot of the time I wonder if I should.  Some that are quite explicit and some that are like the 'Football and Fucking' entry that I recently posted.
 
They might be very tame to my standards but maybe not to others.
 
I think I should continue to follow my own opinions and post whatever the hell I would like to post.  I get so caught up in everyone else that I forget this is for me and if it gets found out by people in my world, then so be it.
 

I have so many co-workers that intermingle with my partners and having everyone in our world knowing the dirty details of my life has really put me off for quite some time.  Even though I have moments that I say fuck it and post whatever I please, there are more times that I think twice about something I want to write.  I want to break that habit.
 
I, also write with the idea that my partner reads every single word in my posts, but I always try to write with a level of respect that hopefully if he is reading this that he would be ok with the things I post and have posted in the past.  I can’t say with any certainty that he is reading my blog, but I have my suspicions that he is.  I think my biggest concern is about the photos of myself that I leave for the world to see, copy and keep.  I don’t know how he feels about that, but I think he did partner with a girl that posed in Playboy so I can’t say that he would be surprised, but then again, I just don’t know.

Then I think about my girls and all the things I do at the school.  I think about the effect it could have on my position at the schools and how I am heavily involved in everything.  I gets at least 10 to 15 emails a day just from people at the school and things they have questions about or need help with, I wonder why they don’t ask a teacher or someone actually employed at the school.  When I walk around the school especially at pick up, people I don’t know will say hi or approach me with questions and I often wonder how they know me or even think that I would have the answer, though I usually do.  I think about those things and what would happen if just one mom saw the things I write and how it would probably spread like the germs the school sends home with my kids.  It would be infectious and hard to get rid of and sometimes leaving behind organisms that will infiltrate again when you least expect it.
 
Recently posted in a TMI blog from The Late Phoenix, he asked Does it creep you out to know that God is watching you as you’re fucking?” I found the question hilarious and so I answered:  If I actually thought about himduring sex then it would probably freak me out a little and I do call out tohim quite a lot, but I’d have to say I don’t make it a habit of actuallythinking about god during my fuck sessions”.
 
But, what would definitely bother me is if my parents read my blog, more so than it would ever bother me that God was watching my dirtiest sex act. Thinking about my parents knowing how I like my ass in his face while he fucks me deep and hard from behind makes me shutter, it’s like knowing that my mom likes it that way from my dad… oh god, I think I threw up a little! So, see… some people just shouldn’t know what how I really feel, it just wouldn’t be right!
 
So… What to do about these thoughts and dirty posts I have in mind?!   Well, post them, obviously! ;)  Happy reading, you’ve been warned!

4 comments:

  1. No doubt you should say whatever is on your mind and don't worry about your partners and co-workers thinking, thinking is fun. What they think they do know and actually do know are two different things. And personally, I believe what you post and who reads it and which partners intermingle with co-workers only lends itself to the curiosity in their own lives and what they should maybe be doing differently in their own while again what they are doing with you and leaving your co-worker curiosity to play out in their own lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thinking is fun. Although, doing is much funner. I try not to think about anyone else when I write, but sometimes it just can't be helped.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ms. B, first time I've checked your blog out, very nice. I too tend to filter things a little more knowing my wife is a reader. She hasn't said too much about it yet, thinks my perspective is somewhat funny but haven't yet pushed the boundary too much and keeping it more PG-13. Thanks for sharing your struggles dealing with perception from others as I too struggle with that (for real life people I may know who read the blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, glad you like it! I have read through yours and I agree with your wife, it is funny and I like humor when I am reading blogs. I like that you have nicknames for your kids especially since they are funny names! Oh and I think you should go rated-R on something that you know your wife wouldn’t mind and see how it goes… then it would be easier to add things as they come to you without too much worry. I'm looking forward to reading more from you as you push your own bounderies!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...