Music to My Ears!

My blog has been all over the place lately.  It is definitely a glimpse into the madness of my life and the simple fact that it is nowhere near simple.  It’s never a dull day on the boulevard, always in constant motion.  I look for side streets to get out of the crazy traffic so that I can go cruising instead of wasting away in rush hour.
 
I really need to take a moment to take off my top, blast some music to groove to while taking the scenic route to anywhere, preferably to the beach, again!  We’ll get there fast and then we’ll take it slow…
 
That’s where I wanna go to get away from it all, bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in my hand.  We’ll put out to sea and we’ll perfect ourchemistry, by and by we’ll defy a little gravity, afternoon delight, cocktails and moonlit nights, that dreamy look in your eye, give me a contact high.
 
As I start to think about how I’m a small town girl that took the midnight train going anywhere; and how he’s a city boy… that’s when I decide I need to make a U-turn because I think it’s the bright lights of the big city that I want.
 
 
I can’t wait to put on my dancing shoes and move to the music.  I hear the sounds pulsing louder and I'm starting to pick up good vibrations.
 
 
No matter where it is that I am, I really do want to get there fast so that I can take it reallllly slow.  A weekend away with nothing to think about but the warm sand, my umbrella drinks and endless sex... now that would be music to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...