Fucking and Football

I was holding onto this blog and after chatting with Pony, I figure, what the hell! 
 
I was thinking about making wagers with my partner during this football season.  Although I often hate to talk football with people… well, those of you that take competition to the extreme.  I’m a friendly competitor, I’ll scream with happiness when my team makes a good play or wins, but I am not one to bad mouth another team.  Most of the time I feel for the other team because we have all been there, we all win some and lose some.    So, screaming obscenities in my face is not acceptable unless we are fucking!
 
I try not to talk sports with friends unless I know what kind of sports fanatic they are.  It’s like religion and politics, some things are better left unknown, especially between friends.
 
That being said, my fellow bloggers and peepers, I am a Raiders fan, obviously!.  They play tonight in the first game of the season.  So my friendly wager to my partner is starting to take form.  I was thinking that every game they lose I would dress up in sexy lingerie, preferably something silver and black.  And, I think if they win he should dress up in something sexy and give me a nice long massage?!  I figure this is definitely a win, win for me!

Adding to my post, I gave him my wager and he gave me his proposition.  Apparently, he wanted more than just a sexy outfit which I thought spoke for itself as far as what comes with it.  But, since he wanted the betting terms to be more defined, I proposed this:

Raiders win:  I get a 30 minute massage for every touchdown they win buy and an extra five minutes for every field goal. 

Raiders lose: I get to wear something sexy and for the first touchdown they lose by I get it doggy style, the second I get tied up, third would be anal and the forth or more would be anything goes. Let’s not leave out the field goals which I thought a blow job would do.

After hearing out my proposal he said but that is everything we do already.  I shrugged and said take it or leave it and he took it!

7 comments:

  1. Get ready to settle your end of the bargain often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch! Well, either way it will be win, win for me! Although, last night... I cried a little! Those damn Raiders that I love!

      Delete
  2. I never take issue with anyones allegiances to teams as long as they are reasonable. I am a Redskins fan but I have no problem with the Ravens fans. I don't even have a problem if you live in Dallas and are a Cowboys fan, that is what you are supposed to do. I just don't like all the coattail hangers such as people around here who like the Patriots or the Giants, you kind of know they are just going with the winds.

    So no I do not like the Raiders but kudos to you for continuing to follow them in spite of their recent records!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t either! I think everyone just needs to play nice!

      I like that about the Dallas and the Cowboys! HAHA

      I definitely agree 100% with people that jump on the band wagon of winning teams but could have cared less all year long. I’m currently peeved at my girlfriends that suddenly care about sports or I should say the SF Giants and now they post every single play on FB. They never cared before and often ragged on me for wanting to go to games or watching sports. Now they are all over it and I just want to shake them and say real fans are fans even when they suck and I can say that because I’m obviously a true Raider fan. They didn’t do get in pre-season and I often want to throw things at the TV while watching their games, but at least I can say it’s never a dull game! Just like last night, who knew no one else on the team can throw a snap?! Urgh… here’s to another season!

      Delete
  3. Adding to my post, I gave him my wager and he gave me his proposition. Apparently, he wanted more than just a sexy outfit which I thought spoke for itself as far as what comes with it. But, since he wanted the betting terms to be more defined, I proposed this:

    Raiders win: I get a 30 minute massage for every touchdown they win buy and an extra five minutes for every field goal.

    Raiders lose: I get to wear something sexy and for the first touchdown they lose by I get it doggy style, the second I get tied up, third would be anal and the forth or more would be anything goes. Let’s not leave out the field goals which I thought a blow job would do.

    After hearing out my proposal he said but that everything we do anyways. I shrugged and said take it or leave it and he took it!

    So, tonight it’s something sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no shit he took it!

    Well done, sounds like a great "bet" and a win-win for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, yea he didn't put up much of a fight! lol

      It was pretty win-win and it motivates me to wear some of that stuff I keep buying.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...