Watch the Road, You Voyeur!

After reading through blogs I’ve seen, other bloggers that have subscribed and from people that send emails; I’ve realized what a group of voyeur’s we are!

Obviously, we all like to be heard since we so clearly love to post endless information about ourselves, as anonymous as we all think we are being.

I, myself have been a voyeur as far back as I can remember and have loved being the center of attention or the main attraction in someone’s bedroom, often with a window open and ready for an audience!  It’s both a thrill and a fantasy to think about who is watching or who might see you.  I’ve enjoyed it countless times and sometimes with cheers and applause.

I’ve loved the rush of sex in public quite a number of times.  The excitement of getting caught is almost a climax in itself.  It’s always fun to find new places to be naughty.



I have many stories to share and I will start with this funny one…

I was at work and in the mood so I found a room that would be good for having hot, steamy sex.  That room was a tape vault and had rows and rows of shelves and had a clear view of the door and if you needed to pick an aisle to make a get away without running into anyone.

Now, I’m up against one of the shelves and heavily panting, feeling wet with anticipation.  He is grunting but barely audible and thrusting hard and fast.  I swear I hear the door open and we peek down the aisle and the door is shut so we barely break rhythm and he continues his hard thrusting.  I feel myself building up and wanting that release when this time I know I hear footsteps and I push him off in a rush and he must have heard it too because he takes off down one of the aisles. As soon as I see him turn down the row I look up into the eyes of my boss, the CEO of the company, who is standing right behind me!

Thankfully, dressed in a skirt, I could have looked like I was just standing there heavily breathing at a stack of tapes to air… riiiight!  We both gave each other a weird look and I just turned and walk away without a word, which for me was probably the give away!  To this day, I have no idea if he heard, saw or imagined what happened that day in his tape vault.  For weeks after, I avoided as much eye contact as I could, thinking he knew and was either going to fire me or set up video cameras!  It’s really hard to avoid someone that you work directly with every day but I tried and eventually I got over it, figuring if he planned to do anything, he would have done it right then.  It was so scary but it didn’t stop me from doing it again… well, it didn’t stop me for too long!

I just learned to find better places to have sex and it almost became a game, where shall I do it today?  Sometimes I swear people were trying to find us because they were always in places no one usually went, especially during lunch!  But that might have just been my paranoia after my boss being right there while I was having sex, who knows maybe he was in there longer than I knew just watching, being a voyeur, too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...