TMI, Tuesday - Regret and more...

In the spirit of playing games I decided to try out TMI, Tuesday blog along.  I did today's blog and added a few I missed at the bottom, just to play catch up!

TMI, Tuesday – Regret

1. Do you regret how you “lost” your virginity? If yes, why and to whom would you have preferred to have lost it?
NO, I DO NOT REGRET IT, I TRY NOT TO REGRET THINGS THAT I CHOOSE BECAUSE AT ONE TIME IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.  IT COULD HAVE BEEN A ROMANTIC, LOVING FIRST TIME BUT IT WAS JUST SEX.  I CONTEMPLATE HOW MUCH HAS ACTUALLY CHANGED.

2. Have you ever lived a moment in your life where you said “Yeah, I’m not going to ever tell anyone about that.” Describe that moment or incident.
WELL, I’VE HAD MOMENTS LIKE THAT.  BUT, I HAVE TO SAY IF I DESCRIBED IT, IT WOULD BE TELLING AND I DON’T KISS AND TELL… OH WAIT YEA I DO!  BUT, STILL MUMS THE WORD ON THIS ONE.

3. Do you regret having acted on a sexual impulse? If yes, please describe.
YES, I WISH THAT I HAD MORE SELF CONTROL.  IF I WERE A GUY THE PHRASE "I THINK WITH MY DICK" COMES TO MIND.

4. Do you regret not having had sex with someone who you could have had sex? If yes, would you do it over and have sex?
NOPE.

5. Do you regret not having asked out or tried to hook up with someone you really liked out of fear of rejection only to later learn that person wanted you, too? If yes, please describe.
NOPE.

6. Do you regret having done a particular sex act? If yes, please describe.
NOPE.

BONUS:  Do you regret not having told someone you love them? Romantic, not family or friendship love.
ROMANTICLY I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Check out TMI, Tuesday’s blog at TMI, Tuesday

The next few are to catch up on what I have been missing out on!

TMI, Tuesday – What are your 50 Shades? 

1.       I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it.
A.      MAKES ME CURIOUS.  NOT NECESSARILY BECAUSE I WANT THEM TO BUT MORE OF AN INSIGHT ON WHY THEY WOULD WANT TO.

2.       Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?
NO, I DON’T LIKE THAT.  THE ACT OF BEING HUMILIATED FOR SOMEONE ELSE’S PLEASURE IS DISCONCERNING.  SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH.

3.       Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?
I WOULDN’T LIKE TO SEE SCAR’S OR MARKS ON MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE.  I LIKE REMEMBERING THE REASON’S I HAVE THEM BUT I DON’T PREFER TO HAVE THEM.  I DO LIKE SEEING SCRATCH MARKS ON MY PARTNER AFTERWARDS.  BUT, ONES THAT FADE SOON AFTER AND ISN’T THERE IN THE MORNING.

4.       Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.
NO, I WOULDN’T LIKE TO BE FORCED TO DO ANYTHING, EVER.  BUT, THERE ISN’T MUCH I WON’T AT LEAST TRY SO I DON’T KNOW HOW FORCED I WOULD BE.

5.       Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.
FORCED, NO.  LIKE I JUST SAID, I DON’T LIKE TO BE FORCEED TO DO ANYTHING.  WOULD I DO IT WILLINGLY? POSSIBLY.

6.       What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?
I LIKE SAYING ANYTHING DIRTY THAT I CAN THINK OF.  I USE THE WORD FUCK A LOT.  FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, I LIKE HOW YOU FUCK MY PUSSY, FUCK MY MOUTH, TITTY FUCK ME, OH FUCK YEA… YOU GET THE PICTURE.

BONUS: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because __________.
…BECAUSE I’M A CONTROL FREAK.  I LIKE HAVING MY WAY AND SEEING HOW IT MAKES MY PARTNER FEEL.


TMI, Tuesday – The Most Times…
We want to know what thing you’ve done the most times.

What sex position have you been in the most times?
Wow, I think it’s a toss-up between missionary and doggy.  I believe that both happens most of the time, almost every time.

What book have you read …?
Well, I don’t really re-read books.  I read a lot!!  Probably a few books a month so I don’t generally go back and re-read books I’ve already read.  But, when a movie comes out I will re-read the book before I see the movie just to remember everything, but I don’t think that really counts as most times because the movie books would all be tied at 2!

What movie have you watched …?
I love movies and have re-watched several!  I love action mostly, so I guess I have re-watched those the most.  I’m all geek’d out on the marvel comics so whenever a new one comes out I watch them all over, again.

In the last week, who have you texted …?
My sister, I text and call her almost every day.  We have already spoken twice today!

In the last week, what food have you eaten …?
The most would have to be cereal since that’s what I like for breakfast but other than that the weekly meals change and I don’t like to eat the same foods over and over in the same week.

Today, which website have you visited …?
Blogger, I’m being a voyeur, today! ;)

When dining out, where have you eaten …?
I eat at burger places the most when I eat out because it’s easy and fast, usually.  Although, my guilty pleasure is most definitely pizza and that would be the most if it could be, that or steak!

Which sex toy have you used …?
A vibrator, just a small one that adds to the pleasure of sex, not replace it.

BONUS: Is there something you’d love to go back and relive in your sexual past?
I love changing things around and not doing the same routine each and every time, so with that said I don’t believe there is anything I need to relive that I don’t relive as it is.


In the spirit of my birthday month I had to do this one, too!

TMI, Tuesday – You say it’s your birthday!

1. What star sign are you?
I'm a Leo.

2. Do you believe in horoscopes?
I don’t live my life by horoscopes in any means.  But, I do enjoy reading what they have to say.  I like seeing the profiles of each sign and how the traits can sometimes be pretty right on.

3. When is your birthday?
August 20th, don’t forget to send me a gift!  I love presents!

4. What’s the worst birthday gift a partner has given you?
I guess a vacuum.  I wanted it, just not on my birthday.

5. Are you organized when it comes to other people’s birthdays?
I’m really organized because I love birthdays and celebrating people.

6. How do you normally celebrate your birthday?
Normally with people I love and care about.  Like I said, I love celebrating so I generally spend it with people that make me smile!  It’s sometimes a huge production and sometimes it’s just a small get together, but no matter what it’s always spent with people I enjoy having in my life.  And I realize when I say small, it’s only 20 or so people!  So, small to me might not be small to you!

7. If you could be one age again what would it be? Why?
They say your 30’s are the best years of your life.  I believe they are correct.  I would love to replay age 30 over and over, again.  I don’t know why but it just seemed like an easier time, getting old sucks!  Even though I’m still in my early thirties, I still wish for 3-0 back!  It is definitely a time in life where you know what you want, you do what you want and you are old enough to make the things you have count and still young enough to enjoy them.

8. What would be your ideal birthday treat?
Ideal… It would have to be to have all my family and friends together on a destination vacation!  It would be somewhere warm and beautiful, with umbrella drinks and sandy shores.  Bora, bora comes to mind but then again that place is always on my mind!

BONUS:  Tell us your best birthday memory.
I would have to say my 30th, probably why I’d like to replay that year, or 29… either or!  I did so much stuff for my birthday that year.  The day before I was picked up in a limo with my family and we went on a Gondola ride, had a nice dinner and cruised slowly back home.  The day of I had a huge party with a lot of friends and we did the whole party bus limo to a club with a V.I.P. FLOOR to ourselves!  It was so much fun dancing the night away, the pre-party was great, the party was great and the after party was GREAT!  The next day I went skydiving with a small group of only my guy friends, it was funny that none of my girlfriends were up for it!  But it was truly amazing, definitely not what I was expecting!  I love thrill type adventures and that had to top the list and I would love to go, again.  It was quite surreal.   It was amazing fun days and I would love to relive it!

BONUS, BONUS: May we see you in your birthday suit? (post a photo)
Uh, no… I’m not THAT easy!

12 comments:

  1. i think with my dick, but alas, i am but a man after all ;)

    great responses

    peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still taking questions?

    If you are, other than your man, do you prefer having sex with women or other men?

    Have you ever had sex while other people were watching you? If so, describe.

    Have you ever had sex with two men or a man and woman at same time (threesome)

    What is your favorite movie?

    Have you ever gone out without underwear and intentionally flashed?

    Where is the most memorable place you had sex?


    What blogger are you voyuering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a lot of questions! Since you are anonymous, I'll answer a few. I think that's fair!

      Yes.

      Men.

      Yes, several times. So, I wou;dn't know which one to describe.

      Mums the word.

      I can't really pick a fav but I am an action hero junkie.

      Yes.

      Most memorable, can I get back to you on that one?

      A few bloggers. My current fav is Ponyboy at http://marriageinthebedroom.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Yes, would enjoy you getting back to that one or anything for that matter.

      I can so relate to your blogs, about the passion and intensity and doing what you want how you want in the moment, have done so openly and not as well. At present it's not, but I am not ashamed of what I do out of the bedroom with others. It's physicality I crave, not the emotions, the intensity and newness, the different feeling and intensity. I don't feel as though it's wrong to deny myself. Don't we all deserve that in our lives, don't you live by that.
      Yes memorable.
      You have so many amazing stories, it makes the mind wonder if they are real, fiction, little of both or fantasy.
      Please keep posting and thank you.

      Delete
    3. And a vivid description will do wonders for me on a day like today contemplating the same.

      Thanks

      Delete
    4. I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog. I just really enjoy writing and doing it without having to think about anyone else but how I completely feel.

      All the posts on this site are real, the 50 site are all real and the Tease is mostly just a tease but not all, if you were asking about those.

      I actually don't live by that, if you are asking if I act on all my impulses. I am person with lots of passion but I don't go around giving it to anyone that strikes my fancy, especially in the case where there are other people to consider.

      I think when people become involved with someone, whether it's just for play or not, there is always emotion involved, otherwise people wouldn't have such intense desire for each other. Having a one night stand isn't the same as having an affair.

      I will try and add to my blog with an entry on my most memorable... hopefully soon.

      Thanks, Anon! :)

      Delete
    5. As promised, I added an entry about my most memorable... happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Haha now I know what you mean. I saw your comment on my blog and was confused... Thanks for the props I appreciate it.

    How to make that a link in the comment section? Sorry, I haven't a clue.

    But thanks for listing me as your fav, I appreciate it.

    Oh and I liked your answers to the TMI's too. I do them once and awhile. The 50 Shades answers were my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries. Your comment can get people there faster, if they want to read down right funny posts!

      Of course, I follow a few people now and you are definitely still my fav!

      Delete
  4. Great outlook, what with the general lack of regrets and all. I do my best to live my life the same way. Though I don't regret acting on a sexual impulse at any point in my life, I do feel like I could have benefitted from better self control. It's not something I dwell on, though; I am the person I am and I'm happy with myself.

    Thanks for including some previous installments. TMI Tuesday is a pretty fun meme. We've been participating on and off (mostly on, lately) since 2009.

    I like your dirty talk. Seriously, I'm a sucker for a woman who can do it well.

    "I'm all geek'd out on the marvel comics so whenever a new one comes out I watch them all over, again". So do we.

    It's my birthday month as well! Your birthday is six days after my own. And your 30th sounds pretty awesome, much like my own.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack,

      I'm glad you think so! I try as I might to not regret the things of the past. I can dwell but I try not to for too long so that I don't miss the present!

      I got a little carried away with the TMI and I see myself enjoying a few more in the future. I think it's great because it seems to remind me to keep blogging! I will definitely read both of yours, too.

      Dirty talk is always fun and so are those damn comics!

      Did you do the birthday TMI, too? I'll have to see if I can find it! It was an awesome 30th, one I would love to duplicate!

      Happy birthday, fellow Leo!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...