TMI, Tuesday - Pleasure or Pain

1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
MOST DEFINITELY, PLEASURE~!

2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
NO, I DON’T LIKE BEING TICKLED ANYWHERE, EVER!

3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
YES, BUT IT’S MORE TO LIGHTLY STIMULATE THAN TO TICKLE!

4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
YES, I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT’S FUN TO WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO COME NEXT.  I THINK IT’S THE WHOLE ANTICPATION OF IT!



5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?
YES, BOTH.  COLD WAS ICE, HOT WAS WAX AND BOTH WAS QUITE FUN.

6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both?
I LOVE BEING SPANKED!  I THINK I NEED ANOTHER ONE!

7. Do you have a safe-word? Have you ever used it?
YES AND NO.

Bonus: Tell us in 3-4 sentences the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.

I WROTE ABOUT MY MOST MEMORABLE AND PLEASURABLE MOMENTS ON A RECENT POST LISTED HERE: Most Memorable Sex!  SO, I WON’T BE REDUNDANT!

MY MOST PAINFUL, HMMM… 

WELL, I DON’T REALLY HAVE A MOMENT IN TIME THAT I CAN REMEMBER THAT WAS SO PAINFUL THAT IT STUCK WITH ME, NOT EVEN MY FIRST TIME.  I SUPPOSE IT’S PAINFUL WHEN IM SORE FROM HAVING TOO MUCH SEX AND THEN HAVING MORE SEX.  THAT CAN REALLY HURT SOMETIMES BUT YET MY MOOD WANTS TO SO MUCH IT’S HARD TO SAY NO!

Please visit TMI, Tuesday for too much more!

6 comments:

  1. Great answers! Really liked your answer to most painful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "stroke" of midnight, i can relate, i can relate ;)

    gorgeous pic there, nothing hotter than a woman in orgasm

    okay, i'll bring the candles, for both the candlelit dinner and the wax afterwards, you bring the red blindfold...

    HTMIT, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, did you like that play on words?

      I like the pic, too. I have collected a few like that figuring I'll use them eventually. I actually have another post in mind for those very pics.

      Haha. Red, the color of passion, right?!

      I'm not sure what HTMIT means but I like the beautiful part, thanks!

      Delete
  3. We're not into tickling either! We like the thought of using a feather to "lightly stimulate" as opposed to tickling, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, tickling is pain and not pleasaure!! I'm not a fan of the tickle!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...