TMI: Gettin' Off... a tad late!


1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?
YES, A GIRL HAS NEEDS, TOO!
 
2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?
YES, MORE THAN I SHOULD HAVE.
 



3. Ever had a “friend with benefits” relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?
YES, AS WITH MOST "FRIENDSHIPS" OF THAT NATURE, IT LASTED A LONG TIME.  YES. NOT AT ALL.
 
4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?
I FIGURE THEY ARE ONLY ONE NIGHT STANDS BECAUSE THEY WEREN’T ALL THAT GREAT TO BEGIN WITH, OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE TO COME.
 
5. When was your last one-night stand?
IT WAS YEARS AGO.
 
6. What’s the grimiest, dirtiest place that you’ve had sex?
I GUESS IT WAS IN A BATHROOM AT A CLUB, IF I CONSIDER HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE WERE PROBABLY DOING THAT, TOO.  OR MAYBE A PARKING GARAGE OUTSIDE OF A CLUB?  THAT WAS NOT THE PRETTIEST OF PLACES.  APPARENTLY, I LIKE HOT SEX AFTER A LONG NIGHT OR BUMPIN' AND GRINDIN'!
 
Bonus: What’s the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?
THEY ALREADY KNOW ALL THAT I WANT THEM TO KNOW. ;)
 
Wanna play, visit: TMI, Tuesday Blog

6 comments:

  1. my grime of choice is the Burger King bathrooms, but i guess that's just 'cause i love that flame broil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flame broiled? HAHA, ohhhh and here I thought it was because you like to do the humpty dance in those Burger King bathrooms.

      Delete
  2. do the humpty hump, do the humpty hump...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind that it's late, Lord knows I'm busy as hell! I'm just now getting around to reading everyone. Thanks for posting, it was a nice read.

    ~PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's the better late than never routine, right?! Well, since it's Teusday, again, I'll try to be on time! :) Going to check out yours now!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...