Share the Road

I recently started another entry for my Literary Tease blog, two of them just waiting to be posted.  But, since it was all written from my head and not experience, I began to think, why not make it happen so I know exactly how it would go down?!  So, I bought yet, another set of things so that I can try and make this blog as real as possible.  Not all my entries on Literary Tease are written from experience, but sometimes I think they should be. I will have to find out if the idea in my head is what I already wrote, I am really hoping what I fantasized about is exactly how it turns out!

I love to try out sex toys in as many positions and my body allows.  Most of the time, it’s generally used when I am alone and feel a desperate need to release myself.  Often fantasizing about all the positions that I want to feel later in the night when my partner can take the place of my toys, or sometimes on occasion, both!


I have tried so many toys, yet sometimes I feel like I haven’t even broken through the surface.  I want to try things I have yet to try.  There is a whole world of toys and products that I would like to experience, especially when they arrive in boxes with naked women in complete ecstasy!  I want to look just like the picture and feel earth shattering orgasms.  So, I try and I buy, over and over!

I have spent as little as five bucks on a toy and sometimes over a hundred on a single item.  Sometimes, I find that the ones in the middle are the best for the price and give you the same thrill.  I want a toy that can keep up, ‘cause for me, I want more than one orgasm.  When I get into a mood and I want to feel it over and over, and as luck would have it, I can.

While on my hunt for the perfect thing to make my thoughts a reality, I ran into another item I hadn’t noticed before.  Apparently it’s fairly new on the market and highly sought after.  I took one look at it and thought, what the hell is it?  Obviously, you can guess that the picture I posted is the toy in question.  As that saleswoman describes this wireless remote vibrator that simulates both partners at once, I swear I’m already drooling over this toy.  She turns it on and hands it over, as I feel the pulsing through my fingers I am instantly aroused and want to try it immediately.  It’s designed so that you can use it when while being penetrated, giving the female two orgasms at once, while giving him a stronger orgasm, too.  Hits the G-Spot, the Clit, while being penetrated wherever suits you… and I think to myself why don’t I already own one of these?!

At a whopping $225, I thought I better research and find the best price before adding it to my collection.  ‘Cause honestly, I have tried so many, why would I spend so much on a toy, I don’t really need?!  But, I do want it because I love to try new things and feel new experiences.  So, as it sits in my Wishlist, I’ll continue my fantasies until they turn into realities!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...