Wild Ride

One of the determining factors of a lasting relationship is trust. Without it, things can fall apart all too easily. As if, there isn't enough going on out there in the world to make it hard on relationships.

I want to believe and trust in all my relationships, but it’s not always that easy. If it were, that would be great, but then I wouldn't be sitting here writing this blog.

I like to think that when you hurt from trust that is broken, you can really get over it. As it turns out, you rarely ever can. Maybe you aren’t one to sit and dwell about things every day, but it’s still there in the back of your mind, creeping up when you least expect it.

Not matter what is done to break your trust, it’s broken. We all know what happens when things break, you can try and fix it, but it will never be the same. It doesn’t matter how seem-less the crack looks, it’s always going to be there and it will never be as strong as it once was.

In my world, there are a few things I know for certain...


Once you lose trust in someone you never fully get it back, no matter how much you pretend.

And…

You can never trust a cheater. They will always find another person to have their fun with, no matter what they say to you.

I think that once you go through things like that, you aren't ever the same. I think people try really hard at making things pretty on the outside and all the other facades that we can create but they all hide the hurt on the inside. Which means it’s always there, just maybe not as apparent and painful.

One of my gifted curses is that I can tell when someone is lying to me. When someone lies to me, they become transparent and their lies see through. I wonder if they can tell I can tell. More often than not, when a person feels the need to lie to me, I will let it go, figuring if they really needed to lie then by all means continue with your story. Unfortunately, I usually always know but don’t always acknowledge. I won’t always call people out on their lies but I always remember they lied.

I'd like to think that everything can be worked through. I hope that things can always be brought to warmer brighter days filled with all smiles and laughter. I work for that, covering up all the disappointment and hurt that I’ve ever experienced. I want to believe that you can fully believe in someone and reallllly believe in yourself.

My doubt creeps up on me every so often and I slowly forget that I want something more than the fear of more hurt that I torture myself with. My fears are nothing but my immense imagination running wild... But what happens when you realize your imagination turned into fruition?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...