Road to Happiness

A simple way to start this blog, short and sweet!

I’m on the road that leads to happiness.

You know the one that is made of fairy tales and happily ever after’s. I want all the things that I watch glow across my massive TV screen made with famous lines of true love and soul mates. Someone had to feel it, for someone to say it, right?!! Or is that all in my imagination like it was in theirs when the writers wrote it? Dreaming of this perfect place in the world, while we live in reality, where TV making is filled with cuts and edits?

I want the fairy tale, I want the happily ever after and I want to believe in love. There is no way that I can believe in anything less otherwise what is this all for anyways!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...